Headless WordPress plugin allows you to use your WordPress CMS as a Headless CMS. You can integrate any frontend environment developed in Angular, React, Vue.js, Flutter, etc using WordPress APIs or you can create your own Custom APIs.
- Use WordPress only for managing the content and fetch the content using APIs in the frontend environment.
- Create customized API endpoints to fetch custom data in the mobile application or web clients via custom Endpoints.
- Disable WordPress frontend
- Create unlimited custom API endpoints
- Fetch custom data using custom API endpoints
- Fetch data from any WP table
Type of Data which you can retrieve with Custom Endpoints :
- WP Users and User Meta
- WP Roles and Capabilities
- WP Posts, Pages and custom post types
- WP Options
- WP Taxonomy
- Woocommerce products
- Custom data , Custom posts, Custom parameters , Custom fields and many more
From your WordPress dashboard
Plugins > Add New
- Search for
Headless WP. Find and Install
Headless WPplugin by miniOrange
- Activate the plugin
- Unzip and upload the
headless-wpdirectory to your
- Activate Headless WP plugin from your Plugins page.
- Go to
- Click on
- Enable the toggle
- Save the configuration and your frontend will be disabled.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Headless WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
Compatibility with WordPress 5.9
Compatibility with WordPress 5.8
- Initial version