A simple and convenient way to export to regular Excel format.
Allows you to export within a limited range of dates.
- Works with PHP 7.4
- Works with GravityView forms versions 2.0 and higher. Tested up to 2.14.3
- Tested with Gravity Forms up to 18.104.22.168
- Allows search selection results.
- Allows filters selection results from “Advanced Filter Extension” plugin.
- Allows “Override Date Format” options for fields type Date.
- Handles Cyrillic correctly.
- Each export file name has a time stamp, username and GV form or page title.
- Pro version have extended features:
- Option “Administrator privileges” for each GV Form. Allows to select All Records if the User is an Administrator.
- Widget “Excel-Export Button”. In the general list of available GV Widgets. Allows you to add a “Excel-Export” Button in one click to widgets block, no need to enter Shortcod.
- Settings of each Fields have Option “Alternative Name for Excel”. If you specify something in it, then this is the name of the column in the exported table.
- Manage selection for each Fields: “View on Frontend and/ore include Excel”.
After Installation and Activation “GV Excel-Export”, add “Custom content” widget on GravityView form and place shortcode [gvxl_button_excelexport]
What are the settings for the “GV Excel-Export”?
- Main option: Enable/Disable — on the Settings page GV. Default: Enabled.
- Local option: Enable/Disable — on the each GV Forms (Sidebar widgets). Default: Enabled.
Format of Date fields in Excel tables differs from the format accepted in GV (PHP style). How can you change it?
Each Date field has an option “Override Date Format”. Use GV (PHP style) notation. These formats will be automatically converted to the correct Excel formats.
How do I export all records?
To export all records, you can leave the “Date from” & “Date to” fields blank. It should be understood that too large amounts of data can consume large resources of your server.
Contributors & Developers
“GV Excel-Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
2022.08.25 * Fix Deprecated functions if PHP work on "FPM" mode. * Tested to WP 6.0.1 * Tested to GravityView 2.14.3 * Tested to Gravity Forms 22.214.171.124
2021.07.27 * Fix conflict with another Plugins includes PHPExcel Lib.
2021.05.01 * Changed Registering Styles for Admin-Panel when GravityView running on "no-conflict mode".
2021.03.08 * Tested to WP 5.7-RC2-50482 * Fix xls file creation whith some PHP warning. * Modification phpExcel
2021.03.03 * Fix file style path.
2021.03.03 * Corrected for the requirements of the current WP versions.
2021.02.09 * Fix shortcode processing for post type: "post".
2021.02.04 * Initial release