Guten-bubble can create a speech bubble display like a chat conversation.
- It’s easy to create speech bubble using Guten-bubble block for Gutenberg editor in WordPress 5.0 or later.
- Pick from 24 color themes for speech bubble.
- You can use it as an icon image by importing image files from WordPress’s media library. Let’s make interesting articles by using icon image on hand!
How to use in block editor
- Add a Guten-bubble block where you want to add a speech bubble.
- Enter serif in the balloon in the block ( the part where ‘Enter serif here …’ placeholder is displayed ), select character icon and set the balloon in the inspector.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/guten-bubbledirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins menu.
- Activate the plugin through the WordPress plugins menu.
To use the icon image on hand
Open Guten-bubble settings page in the setting menu of the admin page.
Press the ‘Select from media library’ button to select the icon image you want to use from the media library (if you have not uploaded it yet, upload it here) and press the ‘Import’ button to import.
( Or upload the icon image files to the
/wp-content/uploads/guten-bubble/imgdirectory ( that is created on plugin install ) using FTP software etc. )
In the Inspector of «Guten-bubble» block, select «custom» from the «Character icon (preset)» drop-down box
and enter the file name of the icon image ( relative path from
/wp-content/uploads/guten-bubble/imgdirectory ) in the «Character icon (custom)» input box,
that Icon image can be used.
Contributors & Developers
“Guten-bubble” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixted version number.
- Upgraded ‘Speech bubble text font size’ property (Blocks already set as of version 0.8.1 will be migrated after the update).
- Fixed some CSS.
- First release.