This lightweight plugin allows to import pages and media from GetSimple CMS to WordPress.
Internal links from page to page are also migrate.
Pages can be imported as page or post format.
Menu is also created.
Install and Activate
- Unzip the downloaded gs2wp.zip file
- Upload the
gs2wpfolder and its contents into the
wp-content/plugins/directory of your WordPress installation
- Activate GetSimple to WordPress from Plugins page
- Import Page
- Copy the /data/ folder that is located in your GetSimple root.
- Paste it into the wp-content/uploads/ folder of your WordPress.
When done, you can remove the /data/ folder and remove the plugin.
You can insert as many page as you want.
Contributors & Developers
“GS to WP” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
05/04/2017 — 1.0.2 :
- Fix issue whis custom parent tag in xml file.
05/12/2016 — 1.0.1 :
- Add subcategory in Post
- Add global selection per column
- Fix some bugs
20/11/2016 — First stable version.