Exports data from completed Gravity Forms to a specified Solve360 account.
Also available on GitHub: https://github.com/SteveBarnett/Gravity-to-Solve360.
- Go to Plugins > Add New, Upload and choose gravity-to-solve360.zip.
- Activate the plugin.
- Add extra data to your existing Gravity Forms as set out in the FAQ section.
- Data is sent from Gravity Forms to Solve360 when someone visits your WordPress site.
- How do I mark fields in Gravity Forms for export to Solve360?
To mark fields in your Gravity Form that are to be sent to Solve360, add an Admin Label in this pattern: “solve360 Field Name”.
The field data will be added as the contents of the Field.
You can find Field Names in Solve360 by going to My Account, API Reference tab, and selecting Fields from the drop down.
Field Name in Solve360 "businessemail" Admin Label "solve360 businessemail" Data "Steve Barnett" will show "Steve Barnett" in the businessemail Field of the Solve360 contact.
- Solve360 required fields
The following fields are required:
- Special Fields: Solve360 Categories
These must be added as hidden fields.
The Field Label should be “solve360 category CategoryName”. CategoryName is for your reference only.
The Default Value must contain the Tag ID, e.g. “12345678”.
You can find Tag IDs in Solve360 by going to My Account, API Reference tab, and selecting _Category Tags_from the drop down.
- Special Fields: Gravity Names
When Gravity’s combined fields for Name are used, the Admin Label should be “solve360 fullname”.
- Special Fields: Solve360 Notes
The Admin Label should be of the form: “solve360 note NoteName”.
For hidden fields, the Solve360 note will be the Admin Label text.
For regular inputs, the Solve360 note will be the Admin Label text followed by the field data.
Input field example
Field Label "Company" Admin Label "solve360 note Company:" Data "XYZ Co" will show "Company: XYZ Co"
Hidden field example
Field Label: "solve360 note NoteTextGoesHere" will show "NoteTextGoesHere"
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity to Solve360” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Bug fix — removed unused items from Setting page
- Added sending to Solve360 using WP-Cron
- Added better name support
- Added FAQ section
- Tiny bug fixes — name, found fields.
- Allowed for adding of any Field by Field Name
- Better error messages
- Added better error checking
- Fixed error with cellularphone field
- Fixed error with debug mode / last export date
- Added link to GitHub
- Add Options page
- Added check for is_plugin_active for later use in cronjob
- Initial release