An addon to Gravity Forms to add an option to force your forms to be loaded SSL only. Fully supporting the latest version of Gravity Forms 1.9!
This plugin requires Gravity Forms 1.7+ and is tested through WordPress 4.1.
Thanks to the following users for making the plugin better!
- This plugin is actively supported and we will do our best to help you.
- This plugin has been tested on PHP 5.2.17, 5.3.14, 5.4.4 and WP 3.4, 4.0, and 4.1.
- Background patterns used in the WordPress.org banner were created by http://subtlepatterns.com
Installing the plugin is easy. Just follow these steps:
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins —> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit \”Choose File.\”
- When the popup appears select the gravityforms-force-ssl-x.x.x.zip file from your desktop. (The \’x.x.x\’ will change depending on the current version number).
- Follow the on-screen instructions and wait as the upload completes.
- When it\’s finished, activate the plugin via the prompt. A message will show confirming activation was successful.
- Then navigate to the form settings screen you wish to force SSL.
Just go to each form settings\’ page to enable the SSL functionality.
Contributors & Developers
“Gravity Forms: Force SSL” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Confirmed compatibility with Gravity Forms and WordPress 4.1
- Updated icon, banner, and readme
- Resolved bugs with WooCommerce compatibility
- added functionality for deployment into WP.org plugin repo
- fixed issue with query string parameters not passed through on redirect (thanks @limecanvas)