This plugin displays the google +1 button in different styles.
Display Google +1 button in the posts, pages, single posts or everywhere.
Display Google +1 button above the post [‘Top’], below the post [‘Buttom’], both above and below [‘Both’], or floating left side of post [‘Left’].
Display Google +1 button in four different sizes (Standard, small, medium and Tall)
Display Google +1 button using Template Tag <?php if(function_exists(‘twg_gpo_button’)) twg_gpo_button();?> or Shortcode [twg_gpo_button] at any desired position.
Nice Preview in the settings page with a dummy post.
Intallation is easy. Install it normally as you do with rest of the plugins
- Download and unzip the plugin .zip.
- Copy the unzipped folder in your Plugins directory under wordpress installation. (wp-content/plugins)
- Activate the plugin through the plugin window in the admin panel.
- Configure the settings through Settings->Google Plusone(+1) Button in the admin panel.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Plusone(+1) Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First Release
- Tested in 3.2
- Added an option to display the button in different languages supported by google+.
- Fixed a url related issue.