WordPress is the most used content management system on the Internet. Millions of new contents get published every day.
Therefore the team of SEOmotion wanted to improve keyword and topic research for
WordPress users to do even better search engine optimization and write awesome pieces of content a lot faster.
Keyword research can take you a long time for most topics, but you can reduce the time spent on finding proper keywords
to match users interests and desires — and of course be found in search results — by using
Google Keyword Suggest by SEOmotion.
How the Google Keyword Suggest Plugin works:
The Google Keyword Suggest Plugin for WordPress allows you to easily research the most used search queries matching
your particular keyword or topic while writing your next post or article. The Plugin shows you the current Google
suggest data for your chosen language and country in real time. You can create your awesome pieces of content right
in your WordPress installation and start searching for suggested keywords to implement without switching to
any other external tool or service.
Currently supported languages & countries:
- United States
- United Kingdom
Check out seomotion.org and follow us on Facebook,
Twitter and Google+ to get the
latest SEO and search marketing news, tips and guides everywhere. We’ll keep you posted about our next updates and
improvements for our Google Keyword Suggest Plugin.
- Visit your WordPress Admin area
- Navigate to
- Search for google-keyword-suggest and find this Plugin among others
- Install the latest version of the google-keyword-suggest Plugin from WordPress.org
- Activate the Plugin
- A meta box appears in the editor of your Posts and Pages
Find all frequently asked questions in the Plugin’s FAQ.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Google Keyword Suggest” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Updated: Detail information for bad requests to Suggestion API
- Add: Added languages and countries
- Update: auto. select country depending on WordPress language
- First release version of the Plugin
- Add: First development version of the Plugin