This plugin enables you to display a Fullscreen Button on your site. The plugin can easy implement with a shortcode. 7 different Versions from the Fullscreen Button are current available.
Integrate the Shortcode in WordPress and you get the following Unicode Symobol ⛶ with the Full Screen Function. Full customize, for changing the size or color. The ⛶ Unicode Symbol works with the standard HTML text formats.
Update: Now with Support for Font Awesome. With a special Shortcode you get the Font Awesome Expand Icon for Fullscreen Mode.
Fullscreen Button (Unicode Symbol ⛶) [fullscreen_button]
Fullscreen Button (Unicode Symbol 🡥) [fullscreen_button_2]
Fullscreen Button (Unicode Symbol ↕) [fullscreen_button_3]
Fullscreen Button (Font Awesome) [fullscreen_button_fa]
Fullscreen Button (SVG Alternate) [fullscreen_button_a1]
Fullscreen Button (Text Version) [fullscreen_button_text]
Fullscreen Button (Switch Toggle) [fullscreen_toggle]
Contributors & Developers
“Fullscreen-Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Fullscreen-Button” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Stabil Version from the Fullscreen Button.
- Added Support for Font Awesome for the Fullscreen Button. Font Awesome Expand Icon as Alternative to the Unicode Symbol. A Second Shortcode is Available. [fullscreen_button_fa]
- Added an Alternate Fullscreen Icon. Shortcode: [fullscreen_button_a1]
- Added a Text Version of the Fullscreen Button. Shortcode: [fullscreen_button_text]
- Added a New Unicode Version of the Fullscreen Button. The Wide-Headed North East Light Barb Arrow and the Up Down Arrow. Shortcodes: [fullscreen_button_2] [fullscreen_button_3]
- Added a New Switch Toggle Version of the Fullscreen Button. Shortcode: [fullscreen_toggle]
- Added a New Font Awesome Toggle Switch Version of the Fullscreen Button. Shortcode: [fullscreen-btn-fa]