Fullscreen 1.1 for WP Super Edit is a plugin for WP Super Edit. By using it, you can enlarge your TinyMCE editor to fit the full screen of the browser, and toggle between those two views.
- install WP Super Edit (prerequisite)
- download Fullscreen 1.1 for WP Super Edit, unzip it, and upload the whole «fullcreen» directory to «wp-content/plugins/superedit/tinymce_plugins» directory of your Web site.
- Go to the WordPress administration panel, under the «Plugins», there is a «WP Super Edit», click it! Then click «Configure Editor Plugins». Finally, check «Full Screen», and click «Update Options».
- In «Arrange Editor Buttons», decide which place to put the «Full Screen» button. (By default, it is disabled, you should enable by yourself)
- remember to use «Ctrl+F5» to clean the cache before using it the first time. Enjoy!
- Where to get help?
Drop all your questions here: http://www.guiguan.net/2007/07/fullscreen-10-for-wp-super-edit/
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fullscreen for WP Super Edit” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors