Frontend Popup Login for User Profiles Made Easy is a free addon provided by UPME for adding popup based login forms to WordPress sites. Now users don’t need to access separate page for login. You can place a login link on site header, sidebar or within a post and let users login through ajax without page refresh.
Please note that this is an addon for User Profiles Made Easy plugin and you need at least UPME version 2.2.03 to use it.
- Front-end login form.
- AJAX based login support.
- Login using a popup window.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/upme-frontend-popup-plugindirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the docs at https://goo.gl/SV6oDy to use frontend popup login.
Contributors & Developers
“Frontend Popup Login for User Profiles Made Easy” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial version for wordpress.org