This plugin allows you to display a widget on any widget enabled area on your WordPress site detailing whether or not you are available for paid work at the current time. This is useful should you be in a position whereby you are so busy you are unavailable for work, saving clients and yourself time.
You can choose to add URL to a contact us page.
You can see it in action on my freelance WordPress development business’ website, Dwi’n Rhys.
We offer support in two places:-
- Support on the WordPress.org Support Board
- For urgent (paid for) support, please contact me directly.
This project is now on github, you can view the repository here. There are other versions, but this is the one I’ve put up, so where all the developmental will be tracked.
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Freelance Availablity Widget This plugin is a widget to show on sites run by freelancers their availability for work.
- Upload the plugin to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory or use the Add New feature.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings > Freelance Availablity Widget to set when you are available soon or available.
- Search for the «Freelance Availablity Widget» in the WordPress block editor.
For full setup instructions, pleae review the Freelance Availablity Widget Documentation.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Freelance Availability Widget” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Allow the ability to show different text if the timestamp of the shortcode has passed.
- Fixed a small bug in the plugin that caused a display warning when WP_DEBUG was on
- Tested with 6.3
- Fully compatible with Gutenberg with a new block layout.
- Added the ability to have all widgets linked to one availability & available soon date.
- Added the ability to have shortcodes allowing you to display the Availablity Date anywhere you like (with PHP date formatting).
- Tested with 6.2
- Tested with 5.3
- Tested with 5.2
- Introduced the ability to change button text.
- Tried bumping the version number, to see if it updates.
- First Release