Flusso AI will let you create images and manipulate text content using Artificial Intelligence. You can add your OpenAI Secret Key to generate blog posts, images, WooCommerce product descriptions, and more. It uses various models, like Chat GPT-4, GPT 3.5-TURBO, DALL-E, Whisper, and more.
Flusso AI features include:
Post Creator with ChatGPT
- Automatic post creation using ChatGPT 4
- Set your topic, tone of voice, sentiment, keywords and more details to craft the perfect blog post
- Tag organizer: automatic set relevant tags to your blog posts
- Gutenberg: translate, simplify, complexify, find synonyms and opposites — directly from your paragraph blocks
- Comments Sentiment: gives a score to every comment posted, and an average sentiment score to each post
- Key Points: summarize your posts into a number of meaningful points, and show them above of below your content
- Generate images using DALL-E
- Easily set them as featured images of your posts or pages
- Create variations
- Generate product descriptions with AI
- Specify details, features, offers, tone of voice, to create a perfectly tailored text to describe your product
- Use a marketing framework among AIDA, BAB, FAB, PAS, Pastor and QUEST
Speech to Text
- Get transcriptions of audio files, using OpenAI’s Whisper model
- Translate them into a chosen language
A complete documentation for the plugin can be found here.
We are always working on updates and improvements for Flusso AI, so don’t be shy: tell us about your experience with the plugin, and your ideas to make it better.
The power of AI
Our goal with Flusso AI is to make life easier for WordPress users. The advent of Artificial Intelligence, especially with the contributions of OpenAI and its ChatGPT and the models it uses, is significantly revolutionizing the world of development and website creation. And we don’t want to miss it.
For this reason, we are excited to work on this project and eager to hear your opinions and expectations. Give us ideas, tell us what you would like to be able to do better or faster, and we will work on it — we can’t wait to work on it.
But please, don’t forget: Artificial Intelligence cannot replace human writing.
Remember to use these tools as a support, and to always check sources and informations about the data you’re getting.
Let WordPress do the work.
If you already have the plugin file, upload Flusso AI plugin to your blog and activate it. If you don’t have it, log in to your WordPress Dashboard, go to Plugins, select «Add New» and type «Flusso AI» in the search box.
In order to manually install the plugin, you have first to download it from this page, and then upload it using a FTP client (like FileZilla or Cyberduck).
Manual installation method requires downloading the plugin and uploading it to your web server via your favorite FTP application.
Here you can find a detailed explanation on how to do it.
Setting a Secret Key
In order to use the plugin’s functions, you first have to generate an OpenAI key on platform.openai.com and save it in the Settings page of the plugin.
What’s an OpenAI Secret Key and why do I need that?
Flusso AI relies on OpenAI API to make its magic happen. You need to have an account on the OpenAI platform and create an OpenAI Secret Key. Then, you can save it in your plugin’s Settings page and start creating.
How much will I pay for using AI?
That’s entirely up to the AI platform you’re using. When using OpenAI you can track your activity here.
I can’t generate any content with the plugin. Why?
What’s the «Error 504» I get when trying to generate content?
That means the request has reached a timeout, and the server is unable to give a correct response. Try contacting your hosting provider and ask them to increase the PHP time limit. If it’s enabled, you can also try disabling GPT-4 from the Settings page.
I enabled GPT-4 but it doesn’t work, why?
The GPT-4 model is currently in beta. If you can’t use it, it’s possible you are not yet approved. You can join the waitlist from here.
I found a bug: what do I do?
You can write a topic in the support forum, or you can directly email us at flusso[at]emana[dot]design. We’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Is it possible to request a feature?
Sure thing, tell us everything: flusso[at]emana[dot]design
Contributors & Developers
“Flusso AI: ChatGPT Content Generator, AI Tools for WordPress” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- [New!] Comments Sentiment: with this feature, a score will be given to every posted comment, and each post will have an average score based on its comments.
- [Layout] A new structure for the Overview page
- [Fix] Minor bug fixes
- [New!] Speech-to-text: added a translation option for audio files
- [Fix] Minor bug fixes for GPT-4 model optimization
- [New!] Framework option added for the Product Description Generator with GPT-4 and GPT 3.5-Turbo
- [New!] Extra Instructions field added for the Post Creator
- [New!] Post Creation: automatically create posts from the informations given, powered by ChatGPT
- [Fix] Bug fixes
- [New!] New Gutenberg tools: translate, simplify, complexify, find synonyms and opposites — directly from your paragraphs
- [New!] Choose a specific language for Key Ponts
- [Fix] Minor bug fixes
- [New!] Added support for GPT-4
- [New!] WooCommerce Product Description Generator feature added
- [New!] Key Points feature added
- [Fix] Minor bug fixes
- Initial release