Connect ThriveCart with FluentCRM & WordPress
The aim of this plugin is to connect ThriveCart with FluentCRM. ThriveCart is a super simple and powerful cart solution for internet marketers on the other hand FluentCRM is a powerful and most cost effective email markting solution right into your WordPress.
We are aiming to connect ThriveCart with your FluentCRM as well as WordPress.
What can you do with this plugin?
- Add as FluentCRM contact when a specific product got sold on ThriveCart
- Add/Remove specific tags/lists on FluentCRM
- Create WordPress user (via FluentCRM) on ThriveCart purchase event.
- Remove / Add Tags when a refund or subscription cancel happens on ThriveCart
- Ability to add multiple ThriveCart account.
How to use?
- Install this plugin (download from releases)
- Configure ThriveCart with API Key and set webhook
- Create a
Data Connector Feedand connect with FluentCRM
- That’s it
If you are a developer or ThriveCart user please feel free submit a feature idea or request a PR on Github.
View the project on Github
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Just search for Fluent Connect in WordPress Plugins and click install and activate.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/fluent-connectdirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the \’Plugins\’ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Dashboardscreen to configure the plugin
Do I need Fluent CRM and ThriveCart to use this plugin?
Yes, You need both to make this plugin work.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fluent Connect — Connect ThriveCart with your WordPress and FluentCRM” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Fluent Connect — Connect ThriveCart with your WordPress and FluentCRM” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Fluent Connect — Connect ThriveCart with your WordPress and FluentCRM” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
0.2 (Date: October 25, 2021)
- Initial Beta Release