This plugin creates a Widget to display a customised flickr badge on your WordPress site
You can specify:
- Number of photos to display
- How to sort photos (Random or Latest)
- Photo size
You can get public photos from either a flickr user, a flickr group or from the whole of flickr. Photos can also be filtered for a tag, or a user Set ID.
For more information, please visit the plugin page: http://www.tallphil.co.uk/flickr-badge/
You can also see the flickr page for the badge that this Widget embeds: (http://www.flickr.com/badge.gne)
- Download ‘flickr-badge.zip’ to your computer and unzip it.
- Upload the
flickr-badgefolder to your
- Once you have uploaded the plugin, activate it through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Finally, add the widget to your sidebar through the ‘Appearance > Wigdets’ menu
Please note that Widgets must be enabled in your theme to use this plugin.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Flickr Badge” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial release