Create fire department shift calendar using either pre-defined schedule rotations (24/48, 48/96, 3’s and 4’s, etc) or custom user-defined rotation patterns. Calendar can be displayed using shortcodes [fd_shift_calendar] for full year display or [fd_shift_calendar type=»monthly»] for current month. Calendar can also be displayed using widget (current month only).
To install directly from your WordPress dashboard:
- Go to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
- Search for Fire Department Shift Calendar.
- Click Install Now next to the Fire Department Shift Calendar plugin.
- Activate the plugin.
Alternatively, see the official WordPress Codex guide to Manually Installing Plugins.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Fire Department Shift Calendar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
0.9.2 (February 2020)
- Bug fix: Fixed calendar month display issue in newer versions of Safari browser
- Feature: Added ability to navigate between months for monthly calendars
- Feature: Added ability to navigate between years for yearly calendars
- Feature: Preview calendar automatically updates when changing shift colors on options page
- Cleaned up code and minified all JS and CSS files
0.9.1 (December 2018)
- Bug fix: Correct timezone issue when using with other calendar plugins
- Bug fix: Added missing closing bracket to front-end.js file
0.9 (November 2018)
- Initial release