Fastest Duplicator for WordPress Backup and Migration
As an advanced migration plugin, FastDup minimizes all steps you need to clone WordPress site. You can duplicate a WordPress full site or create a database backup in just a few clicks.
FastDup makes it easy to backup and restore WordPress build just like copy and paste.
It provides new convenient features such as multiple templates for you to migrate faster. FastDup helps make sure every change runs smoothly in every migration and you won’t have to suffer from downtime.
⚡️ COMMON USE CASES
PICK FASTDUP WHEN YOU WANT TO MIGRATE
- Test your developments on a duplicated WordPress build
- Move the WordPress copy to a live site
- Switch hosts
- Migrate from localhost
- Transfer to a new domain
- Copy your website to a similar project
- Rebrand, thus changing names and domain
- Heavily warned by Google, thus starting over with a new domain
- Rebuild your website after being hacked
- Simply keep a full site backup for rainy days
The Fast Duplicator plugin is designed to deliver the best possible experience when you need to duplicate a website and migrate to another host/server/domain.
The specific functional features of FastDup thus include:
This tab allows you to create a new package which involves aggregation of database contents ready for download.
You can create a specific template with those files you want to include. Each template has its own name for better recognition and easy identification of all your packages.
Built with clean quality codes, FastDup’s lightning superpower is to pack and restore database, media and contents very quickly.
Save your time
Also, you can set which files you want to include and which to exclude. It saves lots of time for your next regular backups.
Designed by UI/UX experts
NinjaTeam’s front-end developers pursue the intuitive simplicity that works.
FastDup supports RTL languages including Hebrew, Arabic, etc.
🎏 COMPATIBLE WITH
Page builders: Visual Composer, WPBakery, Divi Builder, Beaver Builder, WooCommerce Page Builder, Elementor, etc.
Web servers: Nginx, Apache, LiteSpeed, Lighttpd, IIS, uWSGI, WebServerX, etc.
🔑 HOW TO MIGRATE WP
Building package and migration is easy and takes only a few minutes.
- Install and activate FastDup through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Go to your WordPress dashboard > FastDup menu to start creating a package
- Download the package files including Archive, Log, and Installer
- Upload Archive to your new server using cPanel / FTP / hosting dashboard
- Run installer.php file to extract the backup on the new website.
Where or how do I get support for this duplicator plugin?
Do all of my website files and settings get retained in the new installation?
Yes, they do. Everything presented in the prior site and theme migrates exactly the same on the new site.
How can I update FastDup to the latest version?
You can follow this guide to update FastDup.
Is FastDup free?
Yes, FastDup is free and full-fledged.
Contributors & Developers
“FastDup — Fastest WordPress Migration & Duplicator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
May 31, 2023 — Version 2.1.7
- Improved: Code
May 29, 2023 — Version 2.1.6
- Added: Overwrite URL for database only template
May 25, 2023 — Version 2.1.5
- Fixed: Syntax error in regular expression
- Fixed: Database only doesn’t generate a scan_package.json
Apr 14, 2023 — Version 2.1.4
- Fixed: Can’t export database
- Fixed: View Log button doesn’t work
- Fixed: Tooltip too long
- Fixed: Missing slash on new site
- Updated: installer.tmpl
- Fixed: Text and notice paddings
Apr 3, 2023 — Version 2.1.3
- Fixed: 500 error when create new package
Oct 7, 2022 — Version 2.1.2
- Fixed: Extract wrong dup site
Jun 17, 2021 — Version 2.1.1
- Improved: UI
Jun 17, 2021 — Version 2.1
- Fixed: Create package failed
- Fixed: Hide Screen option
Apr 29, 2021 – Version 2.0
— Optimized: Installer file
— Improved: Change Axios to JS Ajax
— Improved: UI
— Fixed: Checking database name
— Fixed: HTTP and HTTPS issue
— Fixed: Warning issues
— Fixed: Some small bugs
Dec 30, 2019 – Version 1.0
- Version 1.0 Initial Release