The most modern and trendy widget. 14 types of design you can make by all in one widget.
** Image services with carousel
** Image services with grid
** Icon services with carousel
** Icon services with grid
** Icon box with carousel
** Icon box with grid
** Logo carousel with external link
** Logo grid with with external link
** Image carousel with external link
** Image grid with with external link
** ShortCode grid
** ShortCode carousel
** Template carousel
** Template grid
Demo Link : here
You can customize these elements almost every possible way.
Although, We keep working on adding new options everyday.
Elementor page builder is required for this plugin.
Note : This plugin works with Elementor. Make sure you have Elementor installed.
- Download “Extender All In One For Elementor” plugin
- Simply go to the Plugins page, then click on Add new and select the plugin’s .zip file which is extender-all-in-one-for-elementor.zip”.
- Alternatively you can extract the contents of the zip file directly to your wp-content/plugins/ folder
- Finally, activate the plugin.
- Also you can see them under the category “Extender All In One For Elementor” on your element/widget list.
Does it require to Elementor being Installed ?
Is there any shortcode to use it in a page or post ?
Not at the moment.
Do I need Elementor PRO with this add-on?
Why Should You Choose Extender All In One?
Elementor editor gives you the flexibility to design beautiful sections. And Extender All In One Widget helps you to create beautiful content layout. This one widget can help you to build many different stylish layout and give you a space more show more content. 14 types of design you can make by all in one widget.
Contributors & Developers
“Extender All In One For Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Extender All In One For Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.0.3 — 2022-12-01
- Tweak: Declared compatibility for WordPress 6.1
- Fix: Style Tab not open in Elementor Editor when edit page due to empty conditions, remove all empty conditions
- Fix: Compatibility issues
1.0.2 — 2022-07-14
- Tweak: Added Responsive Column option for Carousel.
- Fix: Changed elementor/widgets/register to elementor/widgets/register due to deprecated on Elementor version 3.5.0.
- Fix: Changed Elementor\Widgets_Manager::register_widget_type to Elementor\Widgets_Manager::register due to deprecated on Elementor version 3.5.0.
1.0.1 — 2021-12-26
- Fix: Bugs on Carousel and Slider due to the recent update of Elementor.
- Initial release