Allows to customize your Woocommerce store easy with no code.
Customizations you can make
- Removes «Sale» icon/label from product images
- Removes «Sale» icon/label in product detail
- Hides Coupon code in the cart
- Hide coupon form everywhere
- Hides sku in product detail
- Removes (Free) label on cart page for «Shipping and Handling» if cost is $0
- Related products style
- Related products, deactivates related products by category
- Related products, deactivates related products by tag
- Related products, Hides related products
- Changes to cart button text in product detail
- Hides product tabs
- Changes to cart button text in loop
- Changes «Add to cart» by «See details» button
- Allows to search only in products (removing pages and post from sarchs)
- Disables WooCommerce default styles
- Redirects to checkout page after add to cart
- Removes WooCommerce BreadCrumb
- Replace Free price test
- Hides all shipping options when free shipping is available
- Number of products per page
- Number of products per row
- Hide shop ordering drop down
- And growing…
- WordPress 3.8 or greater
- PHP version 5.2.4 or greater
- MySQL version 5.0 or greater
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install of WooCommerce, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “WooCommerce Setup” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our eCommerce plugin you can view details about it such as the the point release, rating and description. Most importantly of course, you can install it by simply clicking “Install Now”.
The manual installation method involves downloading our plugin and uploading it to your webserver via your favourite FTP application. The WordPress codex contains instructions on how to do this here.
Automatic updates should work like a charm; as always though, ensure you backup your site just in case.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Extended Setup for WooCommerce — Customize your eCommerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- First release