Extend Link plugin is All-In-One for WordPress post editor to manage the links, add class to link, rel nofollow, title, ID, and downloadable link.
- Insert any attribute to the link:
- Rel Nofollow.
- Link Title.
- Link ID.
- Link Classes.
- Open link in a new tab.
- Downloadable link.
- Visual Editor.
- Easy to use.
Explanation of Use
Rate The Plugin
- Upload ‘extend-link’ folder to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Open your post editor, select any text, click on “Extend Link” button in your editor, set your link options, enjoy.
Read Explanation of Use
- Read Explanation of Use
- For more questions or help: Contact us or mention us on Twitter
Contributors & Developers
“Extend Link” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Extend Link” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Please update! We detected a problem with inserting attribute to any a text element. We canceled inserting attribute to other element, you can inserting any attribute to the links only. We sorry.
Fixing the element type.
Note: Now you can inserting Classes, ID, and Title attribute to any a text element (e.g. span, h1, h2, h3, etc.. except paragraph element) — We canceled it in v1.0.3.
- A New Features: Inserting Classes, ID, and Title attribute to any a text element (e.g. span, h1, h2, h3, etc.. except paragraph element) — We canceled it in v1.0.3.
- First version.