Exit Popup enables you to display a jQuery modal window, which can include text, images, videos, forms, maps and so on, before a visitor leaves your website.
Exit Popup intelligently detects mouse behaviors and then pops up a modal window when your visitors are about to close the current web page, helping you increase your landing page conversion rates, newsletter subscribers, and so on.
From experience, you can expect a 7% to 12% conversion rate increase — depending on your audience, traffic quality, and offer.
- Display almost anything you could display on a normal web page using HTML
- WordPress shortcode can be used in popup content + WPML compatibility
- Control the Height and Width of your Popup window
- Control how often your visitors see the popup
Feel free to try out the plugin through our installation of Exit Popup.
Add the plugin by uploading the zip file or by installing it from the WordPress Plugin directory.
Activate the plugin and go to the Exit Popup settings page under Settings.
Fill in all fields.
Contributors & Developers
“Exit Popup” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Exit Popup” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- New setting to exclude plugin from pages and/or posts.
- New setting to hide the Exit Popup for logged in users.
- Add color picker for Title background color.
- Make the whole plugin translatable.
- Exit Popup Settings link added in Plugins page.
- Text improvements.
- Fix HTML not working in output.
Sanitize the output. Fix XSS vulnerability.
Moved to a jQuery cookie check solution to avoid caching issues with PHP. Special thanks to Simon Mista.
WordPress v5.3 bug fix.
Fix minor CSS and added % option for modal size.
Fix compatibility issue.
Attempt to resolve caching issue with cookie.
WordPress shortcode can be used in popup content.
Initial public release.