EventsFrame connector plugin let’s you connect your EventsFrame account and have your Event’s landing page exist also on your WordPress site as a regular page.
If you don’t have an EventsFrame account you can sign up for a free trial at https://www.eventsframe.com/
You’ll need to add your API key from your EventsFrame account. Follow the instructions inside the plugin’s settings once plugin is installed.
- Install EventsFrame connector plugin
- Navigate to WordPress Settings > EventsFrame
- Follow the link: Reveal my Plugin API Key
- Make sure you are logged in to your EventsFrame account
- Add the API Key into your plugin
- Create new \”custom post type\” EventsFrame Event and pick from a drop-down one of your existing events
- Publish it on your WP site!
How Do I Get My Api Key?
Follow the link in the plugin settings to open a page with your API Key. You must be logged in your EventsFrame account.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EventsFrame Connector” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “EventsFrame Connector” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
1.04 Improved guidance for non-shown events
1.03 Fix of some typos
1.02 First release version
1.01 First version of the plugin