Prerender Meta Tag allows webmasters to pre-load, in background, a second page in the browser. Until now you have to place a specific prerender by hand in your code, for each page. Otherwise you have to query Google Analytics API.
The plugin knows the next page users will visit and enables a very fast navigation experience. This plugin is based on users navigation paths and it can really guess the next page that the user will visit.
This WordPress plugin creates and injects into the head section of the HTML document a real dynamic Prerender Meta Tag. Each page with a perfect and dedicated prerender link!
The system stores users navigational paths inside a database table called «your-db-prefix_PRERENDER». Than the plugin retrieves the most common next visited page and uses it as prerender meta tag.
If the plugin doesn’t hava any data for the next probable visited page, it will show a prerender to the homepage.
The database table WILL BE REMOVED automatically when the plugin is uninstalled. Do not uninstall the plugin if you want to keep historical data. Uninstall the plugin if you change permalink structure or if you are moving to version 3.5 of this plugin from a previous version — this way will purge the database table.
For info please visit: EVE Milano
Help Keep This Plugin Free
Install automatically through the
Add Newmenu in WordPress, or upload the
eve-dynamic-prerenderfolder to the
Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress. There is no option page for the moment.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“EVE Dynamic Prerender” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- code migrated to AJAX. Now the plugin works also with caching systems.
- code cleared
- removed meta name referrer
- plugin moved from managing full URL paths to post-id for more compatibility with different permalink structures.
- Versions 3.4 some new tweaks on the variable filtering.
- Versions 3.3 removed parameters from URL, so the plugin is not suitable for URL structure like /?p=123.
- undefined canonical variable will be ignored.
- To save space into the database, URLs stored are now relative instead of absolute.
- Drop table moved from disable plugin to uninstall plugin.