Integrate your eCommerce platforms, automate shipping, and save on all carriers with eShipper.
Get a faster, more seamless shipping experience with complete automation and fully customizable carrier options. Display live, flat, or free shipping rates at checkout and get live tracking updates as soon as your customer’s package ships. Take the guesswork out of choosing the right box size with our 4D boxing algorithm. Showcase your brand with customizable packing slips, and delight your customers with low-priced and fast shipping.
How does it work?
- Save up to 70% on shipping from the world’s most trusted carriers. No minimum shipping volume required
- Choose to display flat rates, free shipping or live rates to your customers when they checkout from your store.
- Sync your stores, products, and orders, plus manage all of your inventory — on one account
- Get one point of contact for all your shipping needs, from integration support to scaling your orders and everything in between.
- Get the latest tracking updates at your fingertips, including shipment notifications and search & filter options.
- Get access to exclusive Next-Day, Air Shipping, Cross Border and International Shipping Services.
- Reduce your carbon footprint and packaging costs with our 4D boxing algorithm.
Contact us. We’re always happy to help!
- Download the plugin file, unzip and place it in your wp-content/plugins/ folder. You can alternatively upload it via the WordPress plugin backend.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Provide your eShipper credentials in the dialog box with the domain URL value as https://ww2.eshipper.com and validate the credentials.
- Now click on WooCommerce and then settings in the left menu.
- Click on eShipper and provide address details and then save details to save the address.
- Go to the Carrier Services tab next to the Settings tab and verify your enabled carrier services. Here you can disable services that you don’t want to offer to your customers at checkout.
- Add margin in percentage or fixed amount if you want that to be applied to shipping rates at the time of checkout.
Contributors & Developers
“eShipper Commerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Bug fix for Shipping Calculator — not able to select states when selling is allowed to one specific country in WooCommerce Settings.
- Support for WordPress version 6.3.1
- Critical Bug Fix for 2.16.0 — not able to view existing or save new shipping zones.
- New feature — Shipping Calculator to test Live Rates
- UI/UX Upgrades
- Critical Bug Fixes
- Critical Bug Fixes for versions 2.14.3 & v2.15.2
- Critical bug fixes & better user experience
- Fix for Margin Percentage/Value not editable
- Fix for deactivation on plugin update
- Recommended update for versions 2.15 & 2.15.1
- Compatibility upto WordPress Version 6.2.2.
- Important Bug Fixes for version 2.15
- New Feature — Plugin Health Page
- Better User Experience
- Bug fixes
- Fixed warning message on shipping rate list due to incorrect shipping address.
- Minor Fix for warning message — Undefined property: stdClass::$errors in eshipperCalls.php on line 27
- Security Update: Concealed sensitive request information from EShipper API Logs in WooCommerce logs.
- PHP 8 support + Bug fixes + Address settings update + EShipper API Logs in WooCommerce logs