This plugin is used to send email notification to those users whose role is changed by admin.
- Upload the folder «email-on-changing-user-role» to «/wp-content/plugins/» path.
- Activate the plugin through the «Plugins» menu in WordPress backend
- After activating the plugin, a new menu will be added «User Role Email». You can change email content there.
- How to edit email content?
Go to «Dashboard -> User Role Email»
- Is there any dynamic keyword for sending email to user?
Yes, you can use %sitename%, %username%, %useremail%, %oldrole%, %newrole% for sending mail to user.
Contributors & Developers
“Email on Changing User Role” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
This is first version no known errors found