This plugin validates the existence of the domain name that is entered in the email address while checkout. This plugin strengthens your email validation by more than just the regular expression matching, thereby reducing chances of loosing an order due to incorrect email address & increasing accuracy of your data.
The checkout process cannot be completed till the email address is entered with the correct domain, thus eliminating any chances of a wrong email address (at least the domain can’t be wrong).
If the domain is not a valid domain, it will show an error and not allow the customer to checkout till the email address is entered with the correct domain.
Other free plugins for WP e-Commerce:
- Viral Coupon Lite for WP e-Commerce — Social Media Promotion Tool for your store (Facebook)
- Order Delivery Date — Allow customers to choose their order’s delivery date
Premium plugins for WP e-Commerce:
- Viral Coupon Pro — Promotes your store on Twitter & Google+ in addition to Facebook.
- Ensure you have latest version of WP e-Commerce plugin installed
- Unzip and upload contents of the plugin to your /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- The domain check validation will be applied to the Email address field on checkout page once the plugin is activated.
- Can the plugin validate whether the email address itself is existing or not?
The plugin only validates whether the domain name specified in the email address exists or not. It does not validate the existence of the email address.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Email Domain Checker for WP e-Commerce” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Fixed the issue of plugin not working with pretty urls enabled (Settings => Permalinks)
- Initial release.