Create Request a Quote option for your WooCommerce products. You can also create and customize request a quote forms to be displayed on the frontend. The plugin will also send automated email notifications for quote submissions, approvals, and rejections.
- Easily add Request a Quote option for WooCommerce Products.
- Supports both Simple and Variable Products.
- Easily hide the Add to Cart button.
- Customize WooCommerce Request a Quote from the way you want.
- Trigger Email notifications to the Customers and Admin.
Premium Version Features
For complete list of features and details, Please visit ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote Plugin for WooCommerce.
- Disable Quote Requests for Unregistered Users.
- Include or Exclude Request a Quote Button Functionality based on Products(Categories, Tags and Name) and User Roles.
- Option to receive Google Chat and SMS Administrator Notification when customer places a quote request.
- Ability to customise email, sms and chat body templates for site administrator.
- Ability to customise the notification email sent to customers using dynamic placeholders and/or HTML Tags when a quote request is received, approved or rejected.
- Exclude Add to Cart Button Functionality based on Products(Categories, Tags and Name) and User Roles.
ELEX Premium Plugins You May Be Interested In
- WooCommerce Dynamic Pricing and Discounts Plugin
- Wholesale & Role Based Pricing
- WooCommerce Advanced Bulk Edit Products, Prices & Attributes
- WooCommerce Google Shopping Plugin
We, Team ELEXtensions are a group of WordPress and WooCommerce enthusiasts with a vision to solve genuine problems related to WordPress & WooCommerce stores. We offer a wide variety of extensions for WooCommerce. We have premium extensions related to many domains including Shipping, Pricing, Payments and Customer Support.
- Upload the plugin folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory.
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress.
- That’s it ! you can now configure the plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “ELEX WooCommerce Request a Quote” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.5
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.2
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 7.1
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.1
- Made compatible with Rank Math Seo plugin.
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.9
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.7
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.6
- Tested OK with WordPress 6.0
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.4
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.1
- Tested OK with WordPress 5.9
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 6.0
- Fixed Quote list layout issue with tablet mode
- Fixed reset of Quote List and Received pages issue upon deactivation
- Fixed an issue with the display of the decimal values in the Subtotal
- Tested OK with WooCommerce 5.9
- Quote List product visibility issue with undefined quantity.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.8.
- Cleared codesniffer errors.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.7.
- Tested with WooCommerce 5.6.
- Added pipelines and composer files.
- WPML compatible with Bulgarian language.
- Tested with WP 5.8.
- Resolve issue with catalog add to cart button.
- Resolve issue with Comment in email template.
- Tested with WC 5.5.
- Tested with WC 5.4.
- Tested with WC 5.3.
- Updated Content.
- Tested with WC 5.2.
- Tested with WP 5.7.
- Resolved bug for go premium link.
- Tested with WC 4.8.0.
- Tested with WC 4.7.0.
- Updated Content.
- Initial Version