With Event Espresso — QuickPay, you are able to integrate your QuickPay gateway to your Event Espresso install. With a wide list of API features including secure capturing, refunding and cancelling payments directly from your Event Espresso transaction overview.
Make sure you have Event Espresso 4.x+ installed before using this plugin.
- Upload the ‘event-espresso-quickpay’ folder to /wp-content/plugins/ on your server.
- Log in to WordPress administration, click on the ‘Plugins’ tab.
- Find ‘Event Espresso — QuickPay (EE 4.x+)’ in the plugin overview and activate it.
- Go to Event Espresso -> Payment Methods -> QuickPay.
- Type in your settings to get started. Minimum requirements are the “Private key” and the “API key”. You can get more information about this in the settings helper tab.
- You are good to go.
Contributors & Developers
“Event Espresso — QuickPay (EE 4.x+)” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Event Espresso — QuickPay (EE 4.x+)” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial plugin state