Automatically attach stock photos as featured image to your posts without featured image.
Just install the plugin and the set your preference. No coding skills needed.
Stock photos are provided by Unsplash.
How does it work?
Checks if the post (any post type with thumbnail support, including pages) has already a featured image associated, if it doesn’t have one, it will fetch a stock photo from Unsplash and upload it to your media library then attach it as featured image.
Please rate and review the plugin if you find it useful.
Find my other works here: https://www.davidangulo.xyz/portfolio/
- In your WordPress admin menu, hover to Plugins and click Add New.
- Enter Easy Stock Featured Image in the searchbox.
- Find the plugin entitled Easy Stock Featured Image by David Angulo then click Install Now.
- Click Activate once the plugin is installed.
Do you have any question/s? You may contact me using the email firstname.lastname@example.org
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Stock Featured Image” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Test against WordPress 5.9.0.
- Initial release.