Easy Popup Announcement helps you to display popup / pop-over / popup overlay on your WordPress website. It’s easy to use and straight-forward. Popup content is manageable within content editor, which you can add text, images, or even form like newsletter.
- Plugin Options
- Responsive Layout Supported – Nicely viewable on mobile devices
- Cookies – Manage when your popup should be re-appear
- Changeable overlay background color
- More to come…
Support the Author: The Developer Will Keep This Plugin Free
- Unzip easy-popup-announcement.zip
- Upload to your wp-content/plugins folder
- Go to menu Plugins > Add New
- Search for “Easy Popup Announcement”
- Once the search result returned, install the plugin and activate
How to place a popup in specific page
You can use shortcode [epapop id=”ID”], this shortcode also generated automatically when you publish a popup.
The cookie option didn’t work on WPEngine
You can ask the support to remove ‘epa_popup’ from the caching system.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Popup Announcement” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release
- Provide Translation
- Added close button
- Popup padding Option
- Added “Latest” and “Randomize Option”
- Added Dashicon
- Tested on WP 4.9.6
- Added alpha option to the background
- Fix Language Folder
- Tested on WP 5.3
- Added delay option
- Gutenberg block Support (still have issue with embed)
- Tested on WP 5.6