Easy Blocks is a Gutenberg Blocks Collection. Eash Block is piece of different HTML elements that ads different section or elements to the post, page or custom post type. Blocks help you create posts and pages quickly by adding desired element on the page. Each Block has its own settings/option to control its appearance.
Easy Blocks has more than 20+ blocks list which is under development. Each release of the plugin will include new blocks and bug fixes if any.
Currently available blocks in Easy Blocks
- Block Alert
- Block Button
- Block Posts
WP Admin Installation
- Go to Plugins -> Add New -> Click on Upload Plugin button.
- Select the compressed easy-blocks.zip file and click on Install Now button.
- Active the plugin.
- Extract the plugin folder from easy-blocks.zip file
- Upload the folder to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins menu in WordPress
- Can I use Easy Blocks Plugin in any theme?
Yes, Easy Blocks plugin can be used with any WordPress theme.
- Do I need Gutenberg to use Easy Block Plugin?
Yes, Gutenberg is required to use Easy Blocks Plugin. From WordPress 5.0 Gutenberg is bundled with WordPress.
- Can I use other block plugins with Easy Blocks Plugin?
Yes, You can use other Blocks plugin along with Easy Blocks.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Blocks — Gutenberg Blocks Collection” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release of the plugin.
- Release Notes : http://wpthemecraft.com/easy-blocks-releases/release-notes-plugin-easy-blocks-1-0-1/