Take control of your Dashboard with the Easy Admin Menu Manager from CreatorSEO. The Easy Admin Menu Manager plugin lets you quickly and easily remove the clutter from your admin menu / dashboard without losing control of the menus and functionality provided by any of your plugins.
- Removes any clutter from the admin menu
- Does not remove any functionality
- Intuitive and easy to use
- Takes minutes to implement but potentially saves hours when updating
- Complies fully with GDPR
- Does not hide the Admin menu you are working on
While every plugin adds functionality to your website, these plugins also add items to the admin menu list which are seldom used. Your admin menu consequently becomes cluttered and difficult to navigate. This easy to use plugin removes the clutter without removing any of the functionality in the admin menu. All the commands remain right there for you to use when you need them.
A tidy workspace allows you to focus on the things that matter
This plugin is ideal for developers or admins who want the editors or contributors of the website to remain focussed on the elements that they should be using to update or to contribute to the website.
- Upload ‘Easy Admin Menu Manager’ to the ‘/wp-content/plugins/’ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Click on ‘Easy Admin Menu’ in the Admin Dashboard
- Select which menu items should be hidden
- Click on ‘Save Changes’ to update the results
- Click on ‘Dashboard’ to view the uncluttered dashboard
Yes, the plugin is theme independent.
If an item is switched off is it no longer available?
All menu items remain available and accessible. However, the dashboard is neatened, so you can focus on the items that matter.
When you select a menu item from the Easy admin menu, this admin menu item along with all the related submenus will be visible to allow you to access the functionality.
There is a switch that allows you to disable the Admin Menu Manager at any time.
Does this plugin change the access level for different roles?
No, the default access for roles remain the same and are not changed. However, Easy Admin Menu Manager ensures that the roles remain focussed on the important menu elements.
No, this plugin only works on the Admin Menu and has no impact on the front-end menus.
No, the Admin Menu Manager does not affect other Plugins in any way. Updates continue as normal for hidden items.
Contributors & Developers
“Easy Admin Menu Manager” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easy Admin Menu Manager” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Image Swap-out
- Fix undeclared variable warning
- Functionality enhancement — the active menu and related submenus remain visible. This allows the user to see the submenus relevant to the item being worked on.
- Updated default selection of menus
- Launch of Easy Menu Manager on WordPress
- Plugin creation, function updates and testing in a Beta environment.