Automating your work processes is a proven method to improve productivity and save time. There are many tasks in our day to day life which we can automate and spend the time in some other productive work. Still, many are spending plenty of time and effort in manual work.
For example, managing gravity forms entries. Currently, Gravity Forms only provides manual export for each form, which means you have to log in, go to form and export entries. But what if there was a plugin that could automatically manage Gravity forms entries maintenance instead of manually? Well, there is a plugin now.
Easexport — Gravity Forms Scheduled Entries Export Plugin is all in one solution for managing Gravity Forms Entries. Once you have installed Easexport — Gravity Forms Scheduled Entries Export Plugin, you don’t have to think about managing the entries because our plugin will automatically send it to you in a timely manner.
* Export is set on daily basis. * It will send to admin's email address on daily basis.
* You can schedule export for each form on a daily, weekly or monthly basis.
* Gives you a choice to select which file needs to be sent.
* Option to add multiple emails.
* Pick the fields you want to send.
We will be adding other exciting features that will further enhance the use of our plugin.
For any queries feel free to drop a line at email@example.com.
- Go to your plugin browser inside your wordpress installation and search
Easexport - Gravity Forms Scheduled Entries Exportby keyword. Then choose “Easexport — Gravity Forms Scheduled Entries Export” and click install. It will be installed shortly.
- Activate the plugin from
Pluginsmenu after installation
- Download the latest version and extract the folder to the
- The plugin will appear as inactive in your
- Activate the plugin through the
Pluginsmenu in WordPress
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Easexport — Gravity Forms Scheduled Entries Export” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Easexport — Gravity Forms Scheduled Entries Export” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.