Do you want to add an advanced Learning Management System to your existing website?
Are you searching for an LMS plugin that’s comprehensive yet easy to manage?
Then get this powerful free WordPress LMS Plugin that can give you all the essential functionalities of a premium LMS theme. Try DT LMS Lite now! Create a user-friendly online learning experience for your students.
This free LMS WordPress plugin can work well for all education-related online services, including higher education courses and kindergarten websites.
Our free LMS plugin is packed with advanced LMS features. It gives you intuitive setting options for managing classes, timetables, instructors, courses, payment, etc. You can use this LMS website plugin to create a feature-packed online learning marketplace with interactive courses & quizzes. Easily add badges, certificates, notifications, and other user-friendly functionalities to your LMS website. This WordPress LMS plugin can also help you generate data-packed reports and statistics to analyze your business progress.
DT LMS Lite is the best free LMS plugin to help you manage and monetize your education website. It is compatible with all modern themes, page builders, and Gutenberg Editor. You can use this free Learning Management System plugin to start, customize, and manage your education website.
Start selling your online education courses & training programs today. DT LMS free plugin is here to provide you all the LMS features you need!
ADVANTAGES OF DT LMS WORDPRESS PLUGIN:
Powerful free WordPress LMS Plugin that works with all themes
This free LMS plugin can work with all WordPress themes compatible with the latest versions of WordPress. Just install it like any other plugin and turn your site into an LMS website.
DT LMS Lite is a free LMS WordPress plugin and always will be!
All the advanced functionalities of LMS are available to you for free! Yes, you got that right. This Learning Management System plugin is absolutely free. There are no hidden costs to it. Use it risk-free to add online education functionalities to your WordPress website.
This free LMS plugin is regularly updated
We are committed to keeping the plugin free of all vulnerabilities. That’s why we are constantly developing and updating this LMS plugin. These regular updates keep DT LMS in tune with the changing online education trends.
We are here to support you!
When you use our plugins, we consider it our responsibility to offer timely support to you. All our plugins are built to deliver hassle-free performance. Still, if you run into any trouble with our free LMS plugin, you can reach out to us any time. We will help you as soon as possible.
THIS BEST WORDPRESS LMS PLUGIN CAN HELP YOU TO:
- Create courses and lessons using the intuitive course builder.
- Display course benefits, eligibility requirements, summary, and course topic.
- Create as many courses and lessons as you want.
- Incorporate charts, videos, quizzes, excerpts, attachments in your courses.
- Use Tabs, Timetables, and Location Maps.
- Enable different Purchase and Registration options.
- Easily manage instructors, trainers, students, and courses.
- Use custom settings and permissions for Instructor Role.
- Create user-friendly instructor profiles and dashboard where teachers can see their notifications, announcements, course status, students’ progress, other important information.
- Create student profiles and dashboards where they can check their notifications, announcements, course progress, and other important information.
- Use powerful features for Lesson Management.
- Display course requirement & eligibility
- Create different types of quizzes.
- Use pre-set questions, time limits, auto-grading, passing grade options, etc.
- Use multimedia, such as video lessons, to make your courses more engaging.
- Use course review and grading system.
- Track course and student progress
- Allow students to submit queries.
- Enable automatic sending of notifications through email to students and teachers. These may include course enrollment confirmation, course completion confirmation, certificates, etc.
- Integrate your LMS website with WooCommerce to sell courses and accept payments online.
- Keep track of sales and pending orders.
- Use discount coupons and other features to increase conversions.
- Manage Earning & Commission Allocation.
- Set up a systematic distribution of course earnings between instructors and admins.
- Set commission percentage, deductions, and view reports about earnings.
- Manage centralized monetization options
- Manage your site’s Withdrawal options.
- Set the minimum earning threshold before the instructor can request a withdrawal.
- Manage and allow various withdrawal options, such as bank transfer, PayPal.
- Manage and view Purchase history
- Create a multilingual or RTL website
- Customize your LMS website without coding
THIS WORDPRESS LMS PLUGIN IS USEFUL FOR:
DT LMS Lite eLearning WordPress plugin is useful for all websites related to education and online courses. You can use it for:
- Adding Learning Management System to a website
- Creating multi-course, multi-instructor LMS website
- Creating a single course or single instructor LMS website
- Using points system for courses
- Building websites for dance schools, art schools, music schools, etc.
- Building websites for kindergarten, playschools, schools, colleges, universities
- Creating websites for community learning, professional education
DT LMS WORDPRESS PLUGIN OPTIONS:
This best free WordPress LMS plugin gives you the power of advanced modules. These include Class Search, Course Search, Instructors Shortcode, Class Grid & List, Upcoming Classes, Course Listing Isotope, Most Membered Courses, Highest Rated Courses, and more.
With this best free WordPress LMS plugin, you can set up your online classes using the easy and intuitive user interface. The Class options include Class Layout options, Class Type options (online, offline, default), Featured Class option, Content options, including Add Course, Add Shortcodes. Other Class features include Class Events, Certificates, Badges, Syllable Preview, Icons, Labels, Descriptions, Sidebar, Tabs, and WooCommerce options.
With this best LMS WordPress plugin, creating well-organized and engaging courses is easy. It gives you various options to manage Breadcrumb, Course Prerequisites, Course Page Layouts, Course Sections, Curriculum, Lessons/Quizzes/Assignments, Co-instructors, Featured Courses, Certificates, Badges, and WooCommerce options. The Course features also include Drip Feed with options for setting Drip content and duration.
Lessons & Assignment Options:
DT LMS eLearning WordPress plugin gives you powerful features to create engaging lessons and assignments. These include the Unlock Lesson or Unlock Assignment sections, Curriculum Module to help you design lessons and assignments, Duration settings, Pass Percentage settings, Featured Video and Author Metabox, and File Attachment options.
You can set up different types of interactive quizzes easily. The Quiz options include Unlock Quiz section, Quiz Duration, Retake options, Question Randomization, Quiz Auto Evaluation, Question Types, Question Counter, Correct Answer, Answer Explanation, and more.
You can incorporate different types of questions in your courses. The Question options include Multiple Choices, Multiple Choices – Image, Multiple Correct, Gap Fill, Single Line, Multi-Line, and True / False.
This powerful free LMS plugin gives you stylish ways to display your courses, classes, packages, awards, etc., on the Homepage. You can feature your courses with reviews, star ratings, and price information.
DT LMS WordPress plugin has many essential features for online education websites. These include setting options for Certificates, Badges, Grading, Packages, Commission Payments, Class Registrations, Statistics, and more.
- Simple, easy to use, and free LMS plugin
- Best LMS WordPress plugin with flexible functionalities with advanced options
- Compatible with Gutenberg Editor
- Compatible with page builders such as Elementor and WPBakery
- Compatible with WooCommerce
- Compatible with BuddyPress and bbPress
- Supports RTL, multilingual websites
- Best WordPress LMS plugin with responsive front and back-end design
- Customizable email notifications for instructors and students
- Powerful Admin Panel, details reports
Some of the features available only in Pro version
Install The DT LMS Lite Manually
- From the dashboard of your site, navigate to Plugins —> Add New.
- Select the Upload option and hit “Choose File.”
- When the popup appears select the dt-lms-lite.zip file from your PC.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
Can I use DT LMS WordPress with my existing theme?
Yes, you can use this WordPress LMS plugin with any good-quality modern theme without causing any issues.
Is this WordPress LMS plugin free?
Yes, this Learning Management System plugin is totally free.
Is the DT LMS plugin mobile-friendly?
Yes, this is a mobile-friendly plugin with a responsive front-end and back-end.
Can I use any other plugin with DT LMS Lite?
This free LMS plugin can be used with any other plugin.
Where can I find DT LMS Lite’s docs and user guides?
You can find extensive documentation and user guides for this plugin here.
Where can I report a bug?
If you come across any bug, you can report it at here.
Where can I get support?
You can request support at the support section of this plugin on WordPress plugins directory. You can also directly place your query here.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DT LMS — elearning, WordPress LMS Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
* WordPress 5.9 compatible
* First Version