If you are planning to build a store for digital products, Downloadio is an outstanding WordPress plugin that allows you to turn your basic WordPress website into a full-fledged store to sell or distribute digital products.
One thing that makes this plugin great is that it comes with a rich settings panel from where you can gain complete control over all aspects of your store from your WordPress dashboard. Furthermore, the plugin provides you with an intuitive reports panel using which you can track data to get a good understanding of the progress.
More Details | Documentation | Purchase Pro
- Distribute and sale digital product (through various other way).
- Complete integration with WooCommerce to sale digital product.
- Both the guest user and logged in user can download and purchase (based on permission).
- Multiple types of download (simple, variable and bundle).
- Download count tracking and options to provide from where count will be started.
- Usages (activity) log and report.
- Limit by number of maximum download that an user will be able to re-download any particular file till that number after purchase or taken into their list by other way.
- Limit by number of maximum days or hours that an user will be able to re-download any particular file till that time after purchase or taken into their list by other way.
- My Downloads list to access purchased (or taken by other way) download anytime using the limit and expiry.
- Clean, attractive, rich and user friendly options panel.
- Shortcodes to display contents anywhere you want.
- Beautiful frontend template for archive page, details page and my downloads page.
- Global downloads archive layout choosing options.
- Global and individual download details layout choosing options.
- Multiple input type options to choose variation.
- Preview button options available.
- Unlimited additional buttons adding options.
- Unlimited additional information adding options.
- Blocking options to block user IP or agent (browser and operating system).
Is there any feature that you want to get in this plugin?
Needs assistance to use this plugin?
Feel free to Contact us
This plugin provides 1 block.
- Downloadio - Manage and Sell Digital Downloads
This section describes how to install the Downloadio plugin and get it working.
- Go to the WordPress Dashboard “Add New Plugin” section.
- Search For “Downloadio”.
- Install, then Activate it.
- Unzip (if it is zipped) and Upload
downloadiofolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- After install and activate the plugin you will see the menu named Downloadio.
- Configure the Downloadio settings.
- Create download to sale and distribute.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Downloadio — Manage and Sell Digital Downloads” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Downloadio — Manage and Sell Digital Downloads” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
Version: 1.1.3 — Date: 12 January, 2022
- Tested: Compatibility with the latest version of WordPress.
- Tested: Compatibility with the latest version of WooCommerce.
Version: 1.1.2 — Date: 18 October, 2021
- Added: Enable/disable download count display on items of archive page options.
- Added: Enable/disable download count display on details page header and sidebar options.
- Added: Enable/disable elements of download count options.
- Added: Change download count suffix texts options.
- Added: Enable/disable and reorder archive page header elements options.
- Added: Enable/disable and reorder details page header elements options.
- Added: Enable/disable and reorder my downloads page header elements options.
Version: 1.1.1 — Date: 30 September, 2021
- Minor bug fixes.
Version: 1.1.0 — Date: 29 September, 2021
- Introducing extensions.
- Improvements on several area.
- Minor bug fixes.
Version: 1.0.0 — Date: 04 September, 2021
- Initial release.