This easy to use PayPal Donation Button allows you to place a PayPal donation button within your WordPress theme. Choose between 9 standard PayPal donation buttons or use your own custom button. Also PayPal Donation button, Donation Goal and Donation List history used in Page, Post and Widget with a shortcode.
PayPal Donation Button allow to Donation Goal functionality. The Amount Should Collect in period between start date to end date.
- Provide shortcode
Display the button in your pages or posts with this shortcode
Display the Goal history and Donation List history in your pages or posts with this shortcode
Shortcode For WordPress Editor:
Note: all the shortcode parameter are optional
[paypal_donation_button item_name=”ITEM NAME” item_number=”ITEM NUMBER”]
Shortcode For WordPress Template file:
[donation_goal id='YOUR GOAL ID'] [paypal_donation_list]
- Provide widget
- Provide custome button
- Provide PayPal IPN url ( paypal notify_url ), instant payment notification
- Provide return url ( Thank you page)
- Provide provide multi currency support
- Provide credit cart payment system
List of Donation with below field
- Transaction ID
- Name / Company
- Transaction Type
- Payment status
- All the field are available in detail view
List of Donation Goal with below field
- Short Code
Provide MultiLanguage support
Donation Confirmation Email
- Admin ( store admin )
Donor ( PayPal payer email)
Automatically add email addresses to your all list of AutoResponder user list(s) when donation are processed on your PayPal account.
- When you want to get SMS notification via Twilio SMS when donation are processed on your PayPal account.
List of AutoResponder
- Constant Contact
- Campaign Monitor
Automatic installation is the easiest option as WordPress handles the file transfers itself and you don’t need to leave your web browser. To do an automatic install, log in to your WordPress dashboard, navigate to the Plugins menu and click Add New.
In the search field type “Donation Button” and click Search Plugins. Once you’ve found our plugin you can view details about it such as the the rating and description. Most importantly, of course, you can install it by simply clicking Install Now.
- Unzip the files and upload the folder into your plugins folder (/wp-content/plugins/) overwriting previous versions if they exist
- Activate the plugin in your WordPress admin area.
Easy steps to install the plugin:
- Upload “Donation Button” folder/directory to the /wp-content/plugins/ directory
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress.
- Go to Settings => Paypal Donation.
Where can I get support?
- Please visit the [Support Forum] (https://wordpress.org/support/plugin/donation-button) for questions, answers, support and feature requests.
Does this plugin provide Donation list?
- Yes, this plugin provide donation list, without do any thing 🙂
Does this plugin provide multi currency support?
- Yes, this plugin provide multi currency support.
does this plugin provide widget support?
- Yes, this plugin provide custome button option, as well no. of button list.
does this plugin provide monthly recurring option?
Contributors & Developers
“Donation Button” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Mixed content while using https on my site with this addon.
- Tested up to: 4.6 PayPal Donation Buttons working fine.
- Buffer never gets cleaned.
- Multiple admins.
- Tested PayPal Donation Buttons working fine.
- Update paypal IPN.
- Issue in the Dashboard.
- Display default currency symbol.
- Goal settings not applying.
- Warning: Division by zero and Tested up to 4.5
- Change PayPal URL.
- Strict Standards: call_user_func() expects parameter 1 to be a valid callback, non-static method.
- Load jquery error fix.
- The donation text is centered.
- Change live to on function jquery all version Supported.
- Remove Red Amount Message.
- Update Version.
- Create shortcode with set button align.
- Add thickbox with create shortcode.
- Add donation button in header menu.
- Change display position of donation button.
- Add donation goal,
- Add marketing tools getresponse, icontact, infusionsoft, constant contact, campaign monitor.
- Add twilio sms.
- Add marketing tools mailchimp.
- Release Date — 20 Aug, 2015
- First Version