This plugin reads the schema definition of a given WordPress REST Api namespace and transforms it to a
OpenAPI document. The generator itself is exposed via the WordPress REST Api with the namespace
Generate a document by calling /wp-json/document-generator-for-openapi/v1/document?namespace=\<NAMESPACE>. It will return the OpenAPI document.
- Beware that currently the generator is exposeed to anonymous users since the WordPress schema endpoint is also publicly
- No UI for configuration yet
- Currently only version 3.1.0 of the OpenAPI specification is implemented. Swagger tools for 3.0.0 might work though.
- Extensibility with hooks needs to be improved
- Install plugin via WordPress Plugin repository or by manually copying files
- Activate the plugin
- Access the REST Api of the generator by calling /wp-json/document-generator-for-openapi/v1/document?namespace=\<NAMESPACE> and your OpenAPI document will be returned.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Document Generator for OpenAPI” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Added missing files for WordPress plugin repository
- Changed name of plugin from openapi-generator to document-generator-for-openapi
- Initial release