Divi is a beautiful theme but you can only add few icons to your header. This plugin allows you to add your favourite social icons without writing a single line of code.
- Add Linkedin, Pinterest, Tumblr, Skype, Flickr, Myspace, Instagram, Dribble, Vimeo etc
- Colorize your icons to make them look cool
- Change the look of your icons — outline, square, circle
For backwards compatibility, if this section is missing, the full length of the short description will be used, and
- I am open for your suggestions and feedback — Thank you for using or trying out my first plugin!
- Send me a message on my website
Please make sure you have the ** Divi Theme ** installed and follow these steps
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Look under Settings for “Divi Socials” to add your links and customization
- Links should start like so “www.facebook.com/…”
- If you have not already, go to Theme Options or Theme Customizer and under Header Elements, check “Show Social Icons”
- Does this plugin work only with the Divi Theme
Contributors & Developers
“Divi Socials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Initial Release