Divi is a beautiful theme but you can only add few icons to your header. This plugin allows you to add your favourite social icons without writing a single line of code.
- Add Linkedin, Pinterest, Tumblr, Skype, Flickr, Myspace, Instagram, Dribble, Vimeo etc
- Colorize your icons to make them look cool
- Change the look of your icons — outline, square, circle
For backwards compatibility, if this section is missing, the full length of the short description will be used, and
- I am open for your suggestions and feedback — Thank you for using or trying out my first plugin!
- Send me a message on my website
Please make sure you have the ** Divi Theme ** installed and follow these steps
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Look under Settings for “Divi Socials” to add your links and customization
- Links should start like so “www.facebook.com/…”
- If you have not already, go to Theme Options or Theme Customizer and under Header Elements, check “Show Social Icons”
- Does this plugin work only with the Divi Theme
Contributors & Developers
“Divi Socials” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Divi Socials” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial Release