You can choose how the author is being displayed without changing the theme.
You can currently choose from these options:
- Default — What the user selected to display publicly
- First Name Last Name
- Last Name First Name
- First Name
- Last Name
The usual WordPress install.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Go to Settings > Reading to change the settings
- Where are the settings located for the plugin?
You can find them under
Dashboard > Settings > Reading
- How can I contribute to the plugin ?
The plugin author is accepting pull request.
The repository can be found at
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Display Author Option” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Initial Release