«Disable WP admin bar» is a simple plugin that disables or removes the WordPress admin bar from the frontend of the website while you are logged in to the website.
- Removes the WP admin bar from the frontend of the website.
Have a Read
In the WordPress dashboard
- Visit ‘Plugins > Add New’
- Search ‘Disable WP admin bar’
- Check the plugin is from ‘Bimal Raj Paudel’
- Install and Activate the plugin.
- After activation you don’t have to do anything.
- Download the file from HERE.
- Unzip the file.
- Upload the folder Disable WP admin bar ‘wp-content/plugins/’ folder.
How does the plugin work?
The plugin injects the code directly to functions.php of your WordPress theme to remove/disable the WP admin bar from your website frontend.
Will this plugin work for every WordPress themes?
Yes this plugin will work with every WordPress themes without any issues.
Do you need to do anything after installing the plugin?
No, you don’t have to do anything. Just install and activate the plugin and it will do everything for you.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Disable WP admin bar” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Changes for more security & compatibility
- Changed the plugin options visibility to admin only
- Initial release.