The plugin is useful for reuse the designed templates built using Beaver Builder, Elementor page builders. Also you can reuse the WordPress editor’s template along with Gutenberg support. You can easily built your sidebar or pages using Reusable Template Library widget.
Features of Reusable Blocks — Elementor, Beaver Builder, WYSIWYG, Gutenberg
- Create attractive templates that can be reuse in further designing.
- Free versions of page builder won’t give the access to reuse the templates. But this plugin will grants you priviledge to reuse the sections.
- You can reuse these templates by import and export method on your muplitple websites.
The plugin works best with these page builders —
- 1. WordPress default text editor
- 2. WordPress Gutenberg editor
- 3. Elementor Page Builder
- 4. Beaver Builder Page Builder
Want To Contribute To The Plugin?
You may now contribute to the plugin on Github: Reusable Blocks for Page Builders and WP editor on Github
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Under Appearance > Reusable Templates create templates
- From Widget’s page can add
Reusable Template Librarywidget to your main sidebar or any section using widget
- Which page builders are supported by this plugin?
- WordPress default text editor.
- Beaver Builder.
- How does this plugin work
- Go to
Appearance -> Reusable Templatesto build a design layout using your WP editor / favurite page builder.
- After the layout is ready assign the layout on your page or in sidebar using the widget
Reusable Template Library
- Go to
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Reusable Blocks — Elementor, Beaver Builder, WYSIWYG, Gutenberg” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Reusable Blocks — Elementor, Beaver Builder, WYSIWYG, Gutenberg” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* Initial Release
* Renamed the plugin and core
* Fixed: PHP notice with template_id while updating the widget
* New: Provided Gutenberg editor support