The official Delyva plugin helps store owners to integrate WooCommerce store with Delyva delivery management platform for seamless service comparison and order processing.
Delyva WooCommerce plugin
— Create delivery order automatically after order has been paid or manually fulfil order by changing the status to Preparing.
— Order list > Fulfil order with change order status to ‘Preparing’.
— Edit order > Fulfil order or change status to Preparing.
— Edit order > Print label,
— Edit order > Track shipment.
— Auto-status updates with Web-hook for preparing, start-collecting, collected, failed-collection, start-delivery, delivered, and failed-delivery.
- Get your Company id, User id, Customer id, and API Key from your delivery service provider’s Customer web app > settings > API Integrations.
- In your Woocommerce store admin, go to Woocommerce > Settings > Shipping > DelyvaX
- Insert your delivery service provider’s Company code, Company id, User id, Customer id, and API Key.
- Configure the settings as per your requirements.
- Check Settings > General > Timezone. Make sure your timezone is set to city name instead of UTC+X. e.g. Kuala Lumpur, instead of UTC+8.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“delyvax” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Release Date — 2nd June 2022
- Fix warning message.
Release Date — 29th March 2022
- Enable display rates on the Cart page.
Release Date — 28th March 2022
- Can exclude description in the note.
Release Date — 8th March 2022
- Change order status to Package is Ready after delivery order has been created.
Release Date — 3rd February 2022
- Rename settings labels for After order has been paid and after order marked as preparing.
Release Date — 29 Dec 2021
- Fixed weight and dimension unit. Default to kg.
Release Date — 27 Dec 2021
- Fixed weight and dimension unit.
Release Date — 24 Dec 2021
- Fixed checkout weight to include inventory quantity.
Release Date — 24 Nov 2021
- Fixed Dokan vendor’s email address for delivery order creation.
For older changelog entries, please see the additional changelog.txt file delivered with the plugin.