Simply integrate a Distributed Content Delivery Network (DCDN) into your WordPress site.
What it does?
The dCDN Engine plugin has been developed to link your content to the CDN URLs.
- Link assets to load from a CDN
- Set included directories
- Define exclusions (directories or extensions)
- Enable or disable for HTTPS
- PHP >=5.6
- WordPress >=4.6
- Anyone is welcome to contribute to the plugin on GitHub.
- Please merge (squash) all your changes into a single commit before you open a pull request.
Contributors & Developers
“DCDN Engine — WordPress DCDN Plugin” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “DCDN Engine — WordPress DCDN Plugin” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- First release