Sequence Dataset Processing and Stats Display Plugin
This plugin provides a simple way to process datasets and display the resulting statistics in the front end of a WordPress website. It supports multiple datasets, so you can easily switch between them and display different statistics as needed.
Upload and process multiple datasets
Display a variety of statistical measures, such as mean, median, and standard deviation
Customizable display options and color scheme
Shortcode support for easy integration into WordPress posts and pages
Go to the Datasets section in the WordPress admin area
Upload a dataset in CSV format
Select the statistical measures you want to display.
Use the shortcode
[dataset_graph_1 id="1" row_id="1"] to display the statistics in a post or page, where the id attribute is the ID of the dataset you want to show and row_id for display the targeted row graph.
Use the shortcode
[dataset_search] to display the autocomplete form for search dataset by name.
[dataset_search_term] to display searched, matched, and related terms.
If you have any questions or need help using the plugin, please visit the WordPress support forum or contact the plugin author directly. We’ll do our best to assist you in a timely manner.
This section describes how to install the plugin and get it working.
- Upload the plugin files to the
/wp-content/plugins/datasets-manager-by-arttia-creativedirectory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress
- Use the
Datasetsscreen to configure the plugin
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Datasets Manager by Arttia Creative” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Interested in development?
- Improvement — Code optimization to speed up uploading and updating process and improved database performance.
- Improvement: Added help text in relation upload tab with sample CSV for ease.
- Tested compatibility with WordPress 6.2
- Improved database performance by optimizing the table creation query and breaking it into smaller chunks.
- Enhanced ranking functionality by replacing nested loops with a single optimized SQL query.
- Streamlined density calculations by replacing nested loops with a single optimized SQL query.
- Initial Release