WordPress Data Track
Track data in your WordPress site, and share a story of your progress. You can create any data to track you want.
Installation is no different than a standard WordPress plugin installation.
- Upload the zip file and unzip it in the
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ menu in WordPress
- Navigate to
Data Track > Field Typesto create the hierarchy of data tracking info.
- Go to
Settings > Manage Data Track Fieldsand create the data fields for the data type hierarchy.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“WP Data Track” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
- Fixing build system to automate SVN releases.
- Updating end user documentation.
- Plugin Approved.
- Implementation of wp.data subscribe and custom namespaces.
- Reworked architecture of storing fields.
- lots of fixes to conform to WordPress Coding Standards.
- Minor adjustments.
- Adding CI/CD Integration.
- Initial Release.