DA Media CPT Show Custom Fields allows a WordPress site administrator to hide or show Custom Fields on the associated edit page for each Custom Post Type existing on your WordPress website. This will be particularly useful for developers to debug their plugin without needing to enable the “custom-fields” capability within the CPT instantiation within their plugin code. For each Custom Post Type, choosing “Show” will always show them, “Hide” will always hide them and “Default” hides or shows the custom fields according to the original configuration of the Custom Post Type.
- English — default, always included
Machine translated by Yandex
- Danish: Dansk
- Dutch: Nederlands
- Finnish: Suomi
- French: Français
- German: Deutsch
- Greek: Ελληνικά
- Italian: Italiano
- Japanese: 日本語
- Polish: Polski
- Portuguese: Português
- Russian: Русский
- Spanish: Español
- Swedish: Svenska
- Ukranian: Українська
- Upload the plugin files to the /wp-content/plugins/plugin-name directory, or install the plugin through the WordPress plugins screen directly.
- Activate the plugin through the ‘Plugins’ screen in WordPress.
- Use the Tools->Show CPT Custom Fields screen to configure your desired defaults.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“DA Media CPT Show Custom Fields” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“DA Media CPT Show Custom Fields” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “DA Media CPT Show Custom Fields” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Initial release.
- Improved uninstall handling.
- All strings now covered by i18n translation