Cyberus Key solves one of the biggest problems of any online-based human activity responsible for 80% of data breaches — the risk of stolen credentials.
We offer a one-touch, 2-factor authentication system for user identification and transaction confirmation. Cyberus Key’s multi-layer, smartphone-based authentication platform offers password-free login that enables businesses and online users to conduct streamlined yet highly secure web-based transactions.
Cyberus Key’s unique approach results in a frictionless user experience, streamlined customer acquisition, higher levels of security, the end of passwords.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
- Download our Android or iOS application and register.
- Remember to use the same email address as you do on your wordpress website.
- On your wordpress site login page (/wp-login.php), instead of the traditional login/password, click the “Login with CyberusKey” widget.
- The One-Time token is transmitted to mobile app via sound, no need to type anything!
- You are authenticated on the website and logged in.
SYSTEM OWNER PERSPECTIVE — INTEGRATION STEPS
- Download our Android or iOS mobile application and register.
- Follow steps presented on our integration form [here][https://loginwithoutpasswords.com/integration/]
- On the Integration tab on our website create a redirection: YOUR_SITE_URL +’/wp-json/api/login’ e.g. https://example.com/wp-json/api/login
- Copy Client Id and Client Secret for later usage
- Once you download and activate this plugin, go to settings and paste Client Id and Secret into appropriate fields.
- Done. You can change to Users perspective to see how it works.
- For additional information about the logins performed on your website visit cyberuskey.com
What browsers are supported?
I clicked the “Login with Cyberus Key” widget and nothing happened.”
Make sure you have speakers turned on, and Cyberus key application opened on your phone.
Where do I find Client Key and Secret
They will be on [our home page][main_page on the Integration tab.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cyberus Key” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cyberus Key” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed XSS vulnerability issues in the admin panel
- Initial version of the plugin