Creates a search page where you can use a search filter to go over a selection of your posts to search by multiple categories and tags.
- You should have 2 parent categories with sub categories in both.
- You should also set up some post tags. This will help you to really make full use of the plugin.
- In your WordPress dashboard, go into Settings -> Cyba Advanced Search to choose your options. Use the shortcode: [cyba-advanced-search] on any page to show the plugin in action.
I definitely plan to develop this plugin further.
- Install the plugin and click Activate.
- Set up 2 parent categories with a couple of sub categories in each and assign posts to them.
- In your WordPress dashboard navigate to Settings -> Cyba Advanced Search and choose your categories and the amount of posts results you want to display per page.
- Copy this shortcode [cyba-advanced-search] and paste it into a page where you would like to view the search magic happen.
Will this plugin be updated in future?
Yes. This is a work in progress.
There are no reviews for this plugin.
Contributors & Developers
“Cyba Advanced Search” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Cyba Advanced Search” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Gave all CSS classes and IDs a more unique name so there are no clashes with existing styles and theme CSS. *
- Updated the readme file so that it has more info *
- Fixed the thumbnail so that it now shows medium for theumbnail size, *
- This is the base version. *