Custom WP Store Locator is useful plugin to manage multiple locations in map.
Custom WP Store Locator plugin allow to use zipcode search widget, option to enable category filter and near location finder functionality.
Core plugin Features
- Category filter
- Zip Code search widget to use anywhere on website
- Show map of specific Category locations only
- Find nearest locations by zipcode
- Allow to use custom marker icon from backend
- Cluster marker feature for store map
- Get direction link on map infowindow popup
- Store hours feature
- Geo-locate the customer’s initial location
- Import and Export Locations using csv
- Street view option
- Multiple layout option
- List update based on viewport change
- Multi Language Support
- Upload the entire
custom-store-locatorfolder to the
- Activate the plugin through the Plugins screen (Plugins > Installed Plugins).
Can you use zipcode search widget anywhere?
Yes you can. You need to use ‘[csl-search pageid=”your store listing page id”]’ shortcode to display widget anywhere.
Will Custom Store Locator Plugin work with my theme?
Yes, Custom Store Locator will work with any well-written, WP 4.x compliant theme.
Can i change default store list order for sorting?
Yes, you can choose any option from “Locations Default Sorting” dropdown field in store locator plugin settings to sort order.
Contributors & Developers
“Custom WP Store Locator” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
“Custom WP Store Locator” has been translated into 1 locale. Thank you to the translators for their contributions.
Translate “Custom WP Store Locator” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
- Fixed : Added missing strings in translation
- Feature: plugin is now translation ready.
- Added support for WordPress 6.2.2
- Feature — store list automatically update based on view port change
- Added support for WordPress 6.2
- Feature — Added street view option for locations
- Feature — Added new fullwidth map layout option.
- Fixed — Styling fixed
- Feature — Added multiple language support for plugin localization
- Added support for WordPress 6.1.1
Added styling to default wordpress themes
Added support for PHP 8.1
Feature — Added Feature to sorting locations
Added support for WordPress 6.0.2
Feature — Import and Export Locations using csv file
Fixed : Fixed critical error which occurred when plugin deactivated
Feature — Cluster marker feature for store map
Feature — Get direction link on map infowindow popup
Feature — Store hours feature
Feature — Option to geo-locate the customer’s initial location
Feature — Included distance to location when search by zip code
Fixed : map search issue when applied search to store
Added a feature to show all fields on store locator
Added map field on backend to automatically set address, latitude and longitude field based on map marker selection
Fixed : Map Issue occur when no result found
- Fixed : Search filter map fixed
Fixed : Sanitized input fields for security
Added Category Filter