With the help of this plug-in you can link you posts or a custom post type detail pages to a normal Elementor page. You can style that Elementor page and customize the look & feel of that detail page with elements like post title, post image or post content.
Build your own templates with the free version of Elementor.
How to use it
- create a custom post type
- create an Elementor page and add the included elements (post title, post image, post content)
- go to
Elementor - Custom post pagesand define your rules
- open the post
- install Elementor
- install the plugin
Contributors & Developers
“Custom post type templates for Elementor” is open source software. The following people have contributed to this plugin.Contributors
Translate “Custom post type templates for Elementor” into your language.
Interested in development?
Browse the code, check out the SVN repository, or subscribe to the development log by RSS.
* print newlines in normal page text
* tested with latest version
* JS bugfix
* JS bugfix
* Add ACF support for normal posts
* full rewrite of the redirect part
* show select field for post selection in “List posts”
* display custom posts that are created with Elementor
* fix post content output
* post page title will use the post title now
* demo video
* output posts with Elementor styles correctly
* bugfixes: date output, edit posts with Elementor
* much more styling options
* posts list styling
* added missing files
* post date
* more content and styling for “posts list”
* allow default posts
* revert last change
* allow build-in post types
* added many styling options for the widgets
* Initial release.